Sunday, August 9, 2009

This One's for Sabrina!

Eli loves to watch the video clip of Sabrina on the Larson family blog.  He watches it over and over again!  This is just a little clip of what usually goes on for at least ten minutes!





And in other Eli news, he finally broke tooth number three on Friday!  Yay!  We celebrated with a nice rib dinner!  August is going to be a great month for Eli and I.  I have the whole month off and we have lots of plans with friends and family!  We already spent a few days in San Diego and went to the zoo and Sea World.  Pictures to follow shortly!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is so adorable. I think Eli is in love...tell him to wait until he meets Pacey though, you never know:-)

Melissa said...

He CANNOT be any cuter...what a face and smile..so adorable!

Lisa said...

funny! Forget Barney and the wiggles, just put on Sabrina I guess. He is so sweet.

Clive and Dawn said...

awww that is too cute. He is so stinkin adorable. Wish I could squeeze him.

Amy Jo said...

Just came over from Road To Ethiopia group. Oh my goodness!!! You two are too cute together! Your son is absolutely adorable and it looks like motherhood becomes you. God is SO good. Sweet blessings, Amy

RossVix said...

Hi Christy and Eli!!

Holy cuteness!! Eli is so sweet! Whew! Wish we all lived closer. It would be fun to get Jonas, Jember and Eli together! :0)

Vicki

Sandra. J said...

I love ur blog.... Eli is sooo adorable. It's such a kind I cant even type THING because it's so much bigger than that. I was trying to follow your blog.. but i could'nt figure out how! :) I hope you and Eli have many more good times to come!