Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Rewind

Since I've returned to work, there really hasn't been much time to do anything exciting. So I've decided to highlight some of the things Eli and I did before I had to go back to work. The first event I'd like to highlight is our outing with Lisa and Zaela to the Irvine Spectrum one warm January evening. It was nice to finally be able to stroll around with the kiddos like we planned a looong time ago!




Here is the gorgeous Zaela at dinner.


Eli happy to be strolling around in the BOB.


Lisa and Zaela on the Merry-Go-Round.
I discovered that it's really hard to take a good photo of a moving baby on a moving horse. As a series I really like how they turned out.












3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh,,, gosh our carefree days seem so distant already! How I long for them! Let's try to make lunch soon,, my mom wants to treat! Talk soon...(hopefully!)lol

susan said...

Such cute photos! Eli has gorgeous eyes, doesn't he?! How is it balancing work and motherhood?! Must be tough!!

Lindy Young said...

What beautiful eyes. I dated a man with eyes like that once. It didn't go very well, but those eyes just slayed me. So, good luck with that!!