Friday, December 5, 2008

I Ate Poop!!!

The past few days I have been in horrible pain, suffering from severe stomach cramps and vomiting. I made two trips to urgent care, had blood drawn and the results came up H. Pylori. The majority of people in third world countries carry the bacteria but don't have symptoms. One contracts the bacteria by eating food that has been handled by someone who did not wash their hands after using the restroom. The scary thing is, is that this is not my first time eating poop! I also got it when I went to Mexico so I knew exactly what the doctors needed to test me for. I am feeling better now but have to take four different pills, eleven in total daily for the next two weeks! So it's now official. I am a Mexican and Ethiopian poop eater!

7 comments:

Jillienne said...

Congratulations!! That's something most of us can not say!

I hope you feel all better soon!

Clive and Dawn said...

oh no sorry to hear that Christy, hope you feel better soon. I can't say I have ever eaten poop, I probably have, I have got it in my eyes before though!

Jocelyn said...

I am so sorry you are sick:-( Get to feeling better and then get posting, you have an audience here...slacker (just kidding, feel better soon!!)

Darlene in CA said...

Christy, you really need to get yourself into a 12-step program for this... Most important, step 1 - STOP eating the poop! Steps 2-12 don't really matter, so when you're done with step 1, let us all know how that trip went and what your little guy is like. Waiting here with baited (and definitely not poop) breath... Darlene

Lisa said...

Poor thing! I hope you are still feeling better! Can't wait to see you soon!

Melissa said...

That is hilarious(not you getting sick!). I can totally relate..I had the hepatitis you get from contaminated food...I think it's B...worst sickness ever. Anyway..glad you're better!

Hagibest said...

NEVER EAT POOP AGAIN!!!!

POOP CONTAINS E. COLI AND CAN HARM YOU AND MAKE YOU SICK. YOU CAN ALSO CATCH A PARASITE.