Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting ready for the Holidays!

Eli and I have been trying to get ready for the holidays! He is such a trooper when we go to the mall! Yesterday Eli had his first Santa pictures taken. I couldn't get him to smile but at least he didn't scream! I overheard Eli ask Santa for a new flat screen TV for his Mommy! What a sweet kid!!






He even had his picture taken with Katie, his cousin! They just adore each other so much! I was really worried that she would be jealous of Elisince she has been the baby in the family for so long! So far they've been great together! Well see how she is around Birthday time! Her Birthday is the day before Eli's!



Helping decorate the tree.



In the Christmas Spirit!




Too much Christmas Spirit!






7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

He is just precious...I love that little smile and even the spit up!!

Christy said...

I figured you'd like the spit up!

Jillienne said...

So cute, Have a Merry Christmas!

Diane, Mike and Tribe said...

Too much Christmas Spirit? TOO FUNNY!

Hauswife said...

Man, he's a cutie pie! Love that sweet Christmas smile!

Lindy Young said...

How friggin cute is that kid! CUTE! I hope you have the most amazing Christmas ever. I bet you do!

BTW, I was laughing all week about your comment about How Daddy Got His Name. I've been thinkin' about it, and I think you're right. :)

los cazadores said...

Adorable!

Cindy