Monday, October 13, 2008

Ok, How about the 23rd?

My case was heard in the Ethiopian higher courts last Friday. The judge was unclear as to why my case was originally denied and is requesting a detailed letter from MoWA as to the reason for the denial. My case will be reheard and the final decision will be given on the 23rd. My agency is hopeful that the decision will be in my favor. Other cases similar to mine have passed!


Sooo... to keep myself busy til the 23rd, my goal is to have the nursery completed! I've been working on it for a looong time. I know you're all in suspense to see the finished product, so I've decided to give you all a little sneak peek! Enjoy!!




Hmmm.... What could it be?





8 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see it!!!!! The 23rd it is!! In the meantime I tagged you so go to my blog for directions! I know,,, I probably did it wrong, but oh well!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see it...hurry up already..ha!
The 23rd is the day...YAY...it all feels great and will happen for sure...YES!
Melissa

RossVix said...

Chrisy
I am so so so thinking about you every single day. I'm serious. On the 23rd I am going to be sending you windfalls of positive, hopeful and happy vibes. It WILL happen and I for one am SO excited just thinking about the reunion you will have with your son.

:0)
Vicki

Jocelyn said...

I can't wait until the 23rd...to hear that your son is coming home!! I can't wait to see the finished product!! Nice tease:-)

Clive and Dawn said...

Yaay Christy!! Roll on 23rd!

Hmm, a giraffe something or other...?

Los Cazadores said...

Hey you're leaving us in complete anticipation for unveiling! Love the colors they are really cool.

Yay! For the 23rd!!! Woot!

Cindy

susan said...

Sounds like this judge is finally thinking clearly!! I'll be thinking of you and I really really hope you can bring your little guy home soon!

Susan

Beth said...

I pray all goes well on the 23rd.