Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Week...

This is the week that the Ethiopian courts reopen from their two month holiday. This is also the week I should be finding out the date of my court appeal for Baby King. The past two months of waiting actually haven't been so bad. When you know there is no news to be heard, you're not constantly checking your emails or looking to see if you missed a call. It's worse than waiting for a guy you've just started dating to call. (Or so I've heard, I can't really remember anymore!) So now the waiting gets ugly and stressful again! Oh Yes!! Let the Adoption Games Begin!!!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Christy, I hope all the best for you and "BABY KING". I sure hope you get good news, very soon. You have waited so long now, and it is your turn!!! I will think of you every day, and hope your travel plans are in the works! GOOD LUCK, CHRISTY.

Lisa said...

Bring Baby KING HOME!!! I am hoping for good news for you SOON Chrisy! I just can't wait for it to be your turn!

Jocelyn said...

I am hoping there won't be any ugly waiting and you'll get great news very soon!! I am stalking daily!!

Clive & Dawn said...

hoping you get to hear good news soon Christy!~

Los Cazadores said...

I hope you hear some good news soon! At least you can share the waiting experience with us and somehow get some of the anxiety off your chest through blog buddies.

A good friend once told me her philosophy on waiting for men to call, I henceforth adopted it. It worked probably 93% of the time:

"If you don't call them, they WILL call you."

:)

Cindy

RossVix said...

Christy

We are all thinking of you and sending endless hopeful energy to you and baby King. It is time. Good luck Christy.

Vicki

susan said...

Hi Christy!

I've been thinking of you! And hoping for the BEST!!