Sunday, August 17, 2008

Maui Bound!!!

I am still packing but will be done by 6am when my ride comes to pick me up for the airport!!! My dear friends Gena, Hector, and their new baby Maraya invited me along on their trip to Maui where they have a time share! I think they just took pity on me!! But either way, I am going!! It sure beats sitting here at home another week thinking about my little baby boy waiting for me in Ethiopia! I'll have some great pictures to post when I get back!! ALOHA!!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Have a super time! Have fun and relax! I am so jealous!

Hauswife said...

Yeehaw! Have an awesome time! Aloha!

Jocelyn said...

Have a wonderful trip...I can't wait to see all the pictures!!

Mary Beth said...

I love Maui!!!!
I am an adoptive mom to 2 daughters from Guatemala and my birth daughter that I relinquished for adoption just adopted from Ethiopia! She brought her home in July.
My next doll will either be an African or Korean ~ it all depends on how many requests I get for each. Please check out my website and see if one is right for your! www.preciousbabydolls.com
blessings to you and your family,
Mary Beth

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see you when you get home! Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!