Friday, July 25, 2008

Good Things are Happening!

Congratulations to all the successful court dates over the last few days! To the Jacobs and Alexander families, your baby boys are beautiful! And to Lisa, Zaela looks like a true surfer girl! Please check out little Zaela, she is just gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her!

My good friend and travel buddy Patricia (she's on the elephant with me in the previous post), is expecting her first. Her due date was on the 22nd so little Dominic will be here any day now. Another playmate for Baby King!

My other travel buddy Nikki, left for South East Asia last Sunday. I'm sad for not being able to go but the trade off is worth it! I'm wishing her the safest of travels in her month long adventure!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hopefully more good things in the next week for you and baby King!!!

Lisa said...

Wow,, what a week!!! Thanks for being there at the low and high points:-) I think my little girl is quite the cutie too,,definitely fit for a KING!
Your turn is coming,,, the final countdown!!!

emily said...

Tommorrow!!! I just know that you will have great news-- can't wait to meet you at the blog U!

Melissa said...

Tomorrow is the big day!! I'll be thinking about you. Can't wait to hear that YOU PASSED COURT!
Melissa

Lisa said...

I will be waiting for GOOD news:-)